18 tháng 2, 2012

Troy - New challenge

My team decided to build a new application that employs a lot of new cutting-edge technologies and techniques that most of us haven't done before. Because I can't give any more detail info about the problem due to company privacy but some of technical stuffs that we definitely want the app to have are : running on Amazon cloud platform (EC2 and other services), use node.js to handle a persistent network connection with clients, apply NoSQL on database (mongoDB), apply a lot of graphics techniques in HTML5, etc. I will indicate this product as code name Troy on this blog but obviously our real code name for it in company is different.

Our team is not big (only 5 developers) and I take project manager + developer too. This chance is what I'm waiting for a while because I want to try myself on the management track as well as being a developer too. I promised to myself to post all my researching and cool things about this new product to share with you since I think what we're going to do could be pretty hot and new in developer world at this time.

See you again on next post : A introduction to Express - a web framework on node.js

3 nhận xét:

  1. It is interesting to see someone in Vietnamese using Node.js :)
    i m dat, the owner of usa books in saigon and the author of the popular vnexpress iphone app
    i used to be a software engineer in silicon valley (from 2004 to 2007) and I went to school in California for BS and MS in computer engineering. I m always interested in meeting people with similar background here in Vietnam.
    My plan is to build an excellent startup here in Vietnam but for US customers. so I want to email you to say hi.perhaps we can work together somehow
    If you are in saigon and free for coffee let me know
    dat

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hi dat,

    Nice to meet you, I'm in Sai Gon too. It's glad to know a foreign developer out there :)

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Very Nice Post really explained good information and Please keep updating us..... Thanks..

    aws services in india

    Trả lờiXóa